From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 19:37:37 EDT
No, Terri, you are not crazy!  I also work with a communicator, in fact I
just had a session yesterday.  I have learned why Butch misses the little
box (needed a bigger one and didn't like the litter), how to get Maggie to
stop biting me when we're playing (while teeth are still imbedded in flesh
I pick her up and tell her softly, "playing Maggie, playing" and she lets
go and begins to kiss me to apologize), and a variety of other things.

I have also taken an animal communication class and have actually spoken
with Butch.  Butch and Maggie have also received distance Reiki treatments
and she has suggested various T-Touch and Bach Flower remedies for them and
I've seen great improvement in their lives.

I am so grateful to Carol and her gift.  If anyone is interested in more
information I'll be happy to talk to you.  It's a wonderful experience to
be able to talk to your beloved companions!

Connie, Butch, and Maggie