Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 12:53:03 -0600
Hello All,
Just wanted to let everyone know I'm finally home.  And all 5 fuzzbutts are
fine.  The traffic was terrible, and hotter than H**l.  But we made it.
Micky Dees gave us a lot of ice and shade for us when we decided to wait
the traffic out.  My daughter may twice about missing school to join me for
an adventure.  She de- cided we need a bigger vehicle.  5 ferrets and 2
people in 1 truck is a bit crowded.  I laughed a lot........

Reenie went to live with my daughter and her 4 cats.  She is so sweet,
kisses everywhere.  Honey Bunny and Baby Odie are sweet (Honey suppossed to
bite, only kisses me) Duncan (McCloud) a dark silvermitt with red eyes??,
Such a gentleman, and last but not least Meeko(has adrenal.  Surg.  sche-
duled for the 28th of this month..My Adidas was lonely now I need some new
baby locks.  They are every-where.  This is my idea of heaven.  Woke up my
hubby at 2:30am and filled the bed with furry slinkys.

Just want everyone to know what a wonderful person C.J. is.  She has so
many babies that need homes.  Her shelter is clean as is her house.  I
don't know how she does it.  She has like 40 fuzzbutts.  So anyone in the
Vegas area that is considering adopting a fuzzy call C.J.  She is listed
in the FML Shelter List.  Her phone number is 702-876-8224.  Also she is
having a yard sale so drop by and buy a lot of stuff.  If you can't drop
by send her what you can or try igive.  She can use it all.(Timmys Tonic,
Ferret food, kittyfood, dog food and or coupons for all of the above.)  Her
heart is huge.  Her new fuzzy has cancer, as do some of the others.  C.J.
gets them doctored and I know her vet bill must be huge.  Anyway I guess
I've jabbered long enough.  (shhhh they are all asleep.)  I'm gonna take a
nap too.

Bye for now............Gracie and the Menagerie
Adidas, Duncan, Meeko,Honey,Odie,
Piglet (can't forget my dog)  and all the rest......