From:
Ferret618 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1998 06:52:14 EST
I have noticed recently that there were some postings about remodeling Mid-
West Cages.  Well we paid no attention to it, because we did not have one.
Well now a friend gave us one and I am trying to deceide how to modify it.
I no longer have the posts that were out there about these cages.

If anyone still has the info or suggestions on what to do with this cage it
would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Tracy and Belle