From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2013 10:00:55 +0300
Hooray, and again Hooray. The old partners have signed the minutes,
and so I can re-start the various processes that will allow me to sell
my car and leave.

It took the intervention of one of their relatives on my behalf. All
is well.

In case someone is reading this who doesn't know the background, I
am in Ethiopia with a ferret and some other animals. A couple of
soon-to-be- former business partners had been blocking my progress
through it.