Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 1998 15:22:56 EST
First, THANK YOU for starting the dialog on shelters/collectors.  Whether
folks agree or disagree with your position, they're at least discussing it,
and I've personally benefitted from listening to both sides.  Made me
re-check my focus.  ;)

Second, did the .jpg of Madigan's X-ray transmit OK?  have you had a chance
to look at it?  My vet and I are very curious to hear your opinion.  I'm
writing a piece on Madi and I would love to be able to include your
comments.

Muchisimas gracias,
Carla Smith
WhyNot? Ferrets
www.whynotferrets.com
member, Rio Grande Domestic Ferret Club of El Paso, TX