From:
Kiffany Stanczyk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:31:14 -0500
Hi,
Thanks to everyone who sent me information on Super Pet cages.  It was
a great help to hear from others experience.  I heard alot of references
to Martins cages.  Does anyone use one of these?  Have you ran into any
problems with them?  I am looking for the negative and positive.

It would be great to find a website in which ferret owners can post
information and experience they have had with various ferret products.

Thanks,
Kiffany Stanczyk