From:
Julie Thornton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 10:54:46 -0700
Hi all -
I'm travelling Weds to Atlanta, GA to attend Networld+Interop and Linux
Atlanta Showcase.  While my days will be full from exploring the booths of
a gazillion vendors, I'll be away from my beloved ferrets, and if there is
anyone who would like to have a volunteer come over for a couple of hours
some evening to clean ears, trim nails, play with a biter, or just sit and
pet your fuzzies, please let me know.

I'm staying at the Hyatt, arriving Weds, leaving Sunday.  The only evening
I have plans with a client is Friday, so please call there and leave me a
message if you'd like.  I won't have a car, so it would mean picking me up
unless you're within walking distance.

All the best -
Julie Thornton
Kansas Ferret Assn Shelter Operator