Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 2009 20:47:23 -0400
First, I want to thank everyone who wrote to me regarding Rocky's
condition and my decision. I haven't yet gotten back to everyone, but
I hope to soon. Rocky and I are still hanging in there, but at this
point in some ways he's better and in others he's worse. Your info,
support, experiences and kindness are much appreciated.

If you have used in the past or are currently giving your ferret
flutamide, please email me with your experience, good and bad, side
effects and efficacy. I am particularly interested in side effects.
My search for side effects in ferrets didn't yield much. Do ferrets
get the same side effects as humans?

Also would like to know about side effects of Lupron and Tramadol.

Give your ferrets a kiss from me, a treat from Rocky.

Thanks,
Shron & Rocky