From:
"Charleen H. Schuster" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 1999 23:34:29 EDT
It was interesting to find out that the person that has written "Air
Ferrets Aloft" is the same person that joined Washington State Ferret
Association a couple of months ago and that I had the pleasure of helping
Richard find three ferrets that he got from a breeder in Spokane.  I am
really excited to get this book.  When he adopted the ferrets I told him
they would take over his life!

I also wanted to mention that we got a call from the Humane Society in
Bellevue, Washington letting us know that a little jill was brought into
them and has been turned over to the Animal Control in Bellevue.  I went
down there this afternoon and let them know that Washington State Ferret
Association would be happy to take her and find her a home if her owners do
not come and rescue her in the next three days.  So if anyone is reading
this and has lost a little jill in the Kirkland, Washington area please
give Washington State Ferret Association a call and we will help you get in
touch with Animal control.

Charleen Schuster