From:
Robin Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Feb 2010 22:55:13 EST
Well, kiss the Blarney Stone, it's that time of the year again. Time
for the St. Patrick's Day card exchange. This is how it works. You
sign up, and then a week or so later I will send you a list of names
and addresses of some of the people who have also signed up, plus
myself. (Your list shouldn't have more than 10 names at the most). You
then send a card to everyone on your list. And if you wish to, you
can slip a donation to Support Our Shelters into my envelope. (I will
collect the donations and send them to SOS.) Then sit back and wait
for your cards to arrive. It's tons of fun!!!

Because this is my debut exchange, our friends at Totally Ferret have
decided to join in the fun. For every person that signs up for the St.
Patrick's Day card exchange, Totally Ferret will donate a lb. of food
to SOS. Thank you April and Liz.

You can sign up two ways. You can email me at
or at the website at:
http://www.supportourshelters.org/card_exchange.html
Please make sure I have both your email and snail mail addresses.

Deadline for signing up is March 3, 2010. If you have not received your
list by March 6, 2010 please email me. If you have signed up prior to
this, please sign up again. I want to make sure I have everyone's name
that wants to participate.

This is a fun way to meet other ferret friends. I hope you will join
us.

Happy St. Patrick's Day
Robin Jones
http://www.supportourshelters.org/