From:
Melody Tomaszewicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 1999 08:46:14 -0400
Hi, all-

You know everybody, I wholeheartedly agree with BIG about private flames.
I think that if you post to the FML, and then get a private flame, you
should forward it to the FML.  Let everyone see what a jerk some people
are.  It disgusts me that people feel they can get away with being really
nasty to someone and not take responsibility for it because it is going to
that person privately so other people on the list don't see it.  Nasty is
nasty, whether it is public or private.

I urge everyone to forward to the FML all private flames.  Maybe if BIG and
the others see these posts, and these people are not allowed anonomity,
they may think before they send off more poisonous postings.

(Zippp....putting on my asbestos suit)

Melodyt and the terrific ten--who is tired of secret irresponsible
nastiness

[Moderator's note: Actually, I don't forward posts to the FML without
the original writer's permission, but getting copies of the flames may
indeed prove worthwhile.  BIG]