From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 09:05:12 EDT
Sandee,

With tears running.  I lost Percy yesterday.  We were traveling from NJ
back to Ga.  He had been battling several aliments.  He usually wants to
be around me.  So, I decided to take him.  Missing him a lot with his
bony fragile body could u please send him over and greet him to the rest
of the Benita's Gang.  I am happy we got to spend these months together.
He knows Mommie loves him and his Auntie's who made additional things for
him.  He will be missed.  With his turtle moving self.

This one is especially a hard one for me.  So, please do not send any
sympathy cards.  My emotions are not up to it.  I know every one means
well.  I need to handle this at my own pace.

Thank U,
Benita