From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2000 10:01:30 -0800
Sandee,

You're not the only one to be glad you're not down here in all this white
stuff.

Sweet old Gizmo absolutely could not stand snow!  When we tried to put him
in it, he held two paws out of the snow at a time, looking like he was
trying to hold up all four!

Considering the past few winters we've had here in Maryland (not much snow
to speak of), Gizmo sure did pick the right winter to pass on. :-)  {Love
you, sweetie.}  He's probably snickering right now at all we've had to dig
through the past few weeks.

=====
Aileen & the Herd minus one Herdling
Slinky, Kyle, Noel, Sandy, & Rootie the beagle
Missing Gizmo so much. We love you, baby.

"And when they sing wind-songs, they whisper to us, don't miss me too much.
The view is nice and I'm doing just fine." - Ashley