From:
Mary Shefferman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 1994 13:28:13 -0500
Hi everyone!
Just thought I'd pass on this info: I just spoke with Micki Wingate,
President of the Great Lakes Ferret Association, and--the Michigan bill just
(about 2 hours ago!) passed the State Senate (it had already passed the
House). It will go to theGovernor's desk on Tuesday. She said that all our
ferret pals in Michigan  are VERY excited about this turn of events. If the
governor signs the bill, ferrets will no longer be illegal in Michigan! Let's
all cross our fingers (or any other type of voodoo) that the governor signs
the bill & makes fuzzies legal!
Good luck to all in Michigan and congratulations on the _wonderful_ results
of your efforts and hard work!
--Mary & The Four Modern Ferrets (Sabrina, Ralph, Marshmallow & Knuks, the
brand new baby)