From:
J&A vd Linde <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 22:30:04 +0100
Hello there,

I'm Astrid vd Linde from Waalwijk,Holland

Just trying to get responce on my E-mails because we don't have
internetsites on ferrets here in holland I want to get in touch with people
outside of holland to get more info and at that way learn more about our
favorit pets!  Hope you can respond to me and maybe we can learn from
eachother.  Thanks already!!

Bye Bye from Astrid from Holland!!

Okay this is the last time I'll try to send this if don't have it right now
I don't what else to do anymore!!