From:
April Armstrong Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 16:10:38 -0400
Hi.  If anyone from MaFF knows who adopted these two little guys from the
Worcester Animal Rescue League today (the WARL was contacted this week by
MAFF on behalf of the new family), please let me know.  I had a home for
these little guys all set up and was going to bring them to it last
weekend, but since I totalled my car last weekend instead, transport was
set up by someone else for me this weekend instead.  A miscommunication
at the WARL led to them basically being claimed by two sets of people,
and after I spoke with the WARL this morning to arrange for their pickup
tomorrow, they called me back this afternoion to explain the mixup and
tell me that these guys were already adopted out.

While I'm sad for the new mommy I had found for them, I'm glad these
little guys have a home either way, but I was hoping their new family
would be willing to send me some pictures of them, and I don't know who
their new family is.  So I was hoping MaFF could help.  (Also, any
donations to my rescue efforts would be greatly appreciated, as I had
set Orson and Montana up with a new carrier, hammies and bedding, bowl,
bottle, treats and toys in addition to a full vet visit and all their
shots and ADV testing; I did it for their sake, but would love to have
any help their new family might be willing to give towards the next
little fuzzies that need help :) ).

Thanks!

April Armstrong Campbell