From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 12:29:18 -0600
Kelleen, Kelleen.  I have been going through old FMLs I missed while on
vacation when I read about you softening up the raisins for your little
ones and I sure had a good laugh.  My little girl just _loves_ corn chips
and peanuts - but only _after_ I've chewed them up for her!

I was eating peanuts one day when I picked her up - she just went "crazy".
She shoved her head in my mouth and started "cleaning up".  I was paralyzed
with hysterical laughter, trying to keep from choaking, and afraid I'd
accidentally shut my mouth and hurt her.  My son came running to see what
was going on.  His only comment was "That's disgusting!" - which made me
laugh all the harder.  I discovered later that corn chips have the same
effect on her - and me.  :-) What's odd is that she's not interested in
peanuts (I wouldn't feed them to her anyway) or corn chips when they're
whole (she does like peanut butter).

I'm a little wary when I pick her up anymore and I certainly make sure my
mouth is empty.  They are eternal surprises and delights aren't they?

Lin
Jillian, Hobbes, and Teddy