From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 15:26:31 -0500
Hi Everyone, Always Coke-a-Cola.  I discovered not long ago that Tigger
sings this slogan in his sleep.  I thought I would sit on the couch one
day with a refreshing can of Coke-bad idea with ferrets running around.  He
saw that can and lost it.  He was climbing up my arm, standing on my head,
doing the famous Tigger Bounce from the coffee table, anything to get that
can.  I recently taped up the end of one (so they won't cut their tongue
on the hole) and gave it to them to play with.  What a riot.  Tigger and
Wolfgang spent the whole time trying to get it away from each other.  I'm
going to phone the plant here in Winnipeg and see if they will give me a
few sealed empty cans.  Who knows this may lead to a media advertising
frenzy for Coke and ferrets.<grin>

Okay, second call for details on how to play sock it to the ferret?

To BIGS post-here here (where where)?

Tigger-gimme that can!
Wolf-NO you can't have it!
Zeus-is there any food in it
Jasmine and Q-mom the boys won't let us play
Appollo-I think I'll just sit this one out
Twister-a can, forget that where's mom's toes
Kathy and the Ferret Collective-Coke-a-Cola canaholics