From:
"Scarlet L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:37:04 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I live here in Phoenix, AZ and saw a commercial recently for the Phoenix
Zoo.  It showed a sable ferret in a little blue harness being petted by a
little girl while her Mom looked on.  I have not been to the zoo recently
so I don't know how the ferrets are being kept.  I did however, think it
was good publicity for ferrets showing this little girl with the ferret.
Have any AZ residents been to the zoo recently?  I'm curious to how they
are housed.

 Jennifer in AZ with Cindy & Monsoon
-Missing two ferret shaped pieces of my heart; CJ & Pete