From:
Kirsten Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Apr 2002 19:21:58 -0600
Dooks and Giggles to all-

I love the haiku idea!  I'm not very talented in that regard, but i'll be
working on mine...the prize sounds unresistable, not to mention i'd love
to see what others come up with.

Thanks to all who gave their 2 cents on what i should do with Teddy and
his right adrenal gland tumor, plus also on the Black Bump on his cheek
that i guess is actually a mast cancer cell.  I'm taking him in as soon as
i can to get it looked at again and see about how it would to take off.

Does anyone have approximate costs on both the removal of the skin
disease(aka black bump) and the tumor?  I don't want to go in blindly to
the office on Monday.  I'm already kinda wondering if my vet knows all
that much about ferrets or if i must have heard him wrong and
underestimated the condition of what Teddy has.

Does anyone live in the Katy, Tx community and know of a good ferret vet i
could take him too and get a second opinion on his health?  I still have
the ultra-sound pictures and i can probably get the paper work.  I live
about 30 min.  away from houston if that helps.  West Houston area.

Onto the case with Poindexter:
He's found another home!  I hope this one is it, and I feel a lot better
about this owner also.  But we'll see.  I had bought him a whole bag of
new toys and water and food bowls that don't tip, thinking I was going to
have him for the long haul, but fortunately I had talked with a friend
about the last story, and he offered.  Dex is now with him and hopefully
getting along fine.

Photo Contest:
Bosco is soooo cute!!  I couldn't resist and voted for him.  I hope he
gets it.  Say hi to Elliot for me too, he looked like he didn't like cold
weather as well.

Plus...does Melody do the song thing a lot that was super cool with Hey
Weasel.  I'd like to see more if you've got 'em...

-Kirsten and the Pot Flipping, Flower Stomping, Heal Nipping Rug Rats
Teddy and Rugsby