Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2006 18:26:58 -0800
Miss Sandy or Miss Sarah--

My name is Hershey and i was almost 10 years old-- My mommie told me that
even though i wasn't a ferret you'd let me come play wif dem since i was
such a good boy and would let dem crawl all over me and I really loved
every kinda aminal-- ( ok i wasn't too very nice to birds) but, momma
said it was my nature cause i was born a Chocolate flavored lab.

Any ways mommie took me to da vets last friday and this time i kinda
wanted to go-- i hurt and it hurts my tummy too much to eat..  momma said
i looked at her an she knew it was time.  I know it hurt my momma alot
cause she never let go of me and held me tight while she was crying alot.
the nice lady Lucy gave me a shot and momma talked to me about dis place
called the rainbow bridge and how all da ferrets get to go there an i
could run and play wit dem if i wanted..  it sounded lovely so pleez can
i come over to da bridge too?

~A dog or cat may steal your heart but a ferret will steal your soul~