From:
Jody Renouf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2013 18:05:25 -0400
Massachusetts Ferret Friends, Inc. (MaFF) announces our annual ferret
frolic, "It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Ferrets!"

When: Saturday, October 26, 2013, 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
What: Our big fundraiser - get an early start on holiday cheer!
Where: Dedham VFW, 84 Eastern Ave., Dedham, MA
Admission: $5 per person*
Ferrets and children under 12 FREE. (Games, raffles and food extra.)
*Discounted admission of $3 for MaFF donors / members.

Bring your ferret to a day of fun, with MaFF's ferret playground,
games, photos with Santa, tasty food, exciting holiday and ferret
merchandise, amazing raffle prizes, and more! Ferrets must have
written proof of current rabies and distemper vaccinations.

We are looking for vendors, volunteers, raffle donations, and sponsors.
Please email Jody, [log in to unmask] if you can lend a hand.

Download the event poster here, and share the news!
http://www.maferrets.org/events/poster.pdf

Proceeds from the event go directly to support MaFF's mission of
shelter, education and outreach.

--
Jody Renouf
Clerk, *Massachusetts Ferret Friends, Inc.* 501(c)(3)