From:
Bruce Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 1995 16:23:00 -0700
To the FML:

        Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

        No, I've jsut been in a whirl - I said, I'd be back.  Still not a
lot of time - one talk (probably the most important overall) is now history,
two more loom next week (Actually one and a paper).

        Today I briefed the Pentagon on the Internet, especialy the World
Wide Web, and the many uses that it would serve the U.S. Army Veterinary
Corps. The reason that this talk was so important is that it's is coming
time for me to be rotated out of Washington D.C. soon, and I am trying to
parlay by knowledge in this arena into a guarantee of staying in the area.
So I thought that it would be most important to make a good showing here.

        It went well, so we shall see what happens.

        I'll be trying to catch up with you, your phone calls, and questions
on the FML over then next couple of days.  But I still have a talk on
pathology of the ferret to give on Monday, and a paper for the American
College of Veterinary Pathologists due on Thursday, so I may have to beg
your indulgence for another couple of days.

       All the best,

        Bruce Williams

Bruce Williams, DVM, DACVP
Dept. of Vet Path, AFIP