From:
Robin Vieira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:46:03 -0500
I have a 4 yr old ferret and he is Adrenal I have been unable to get his
med's.  So I am asking everyone to help me!  I am making things to sell
to get him med's and to get Surgery.  Please Help Him.  His Name is
Bandit

[Moderator's note: The following long link will show one item.  The
rest can be seen by clicking "View slide show contents" once you're
there.  I can't figure out their URL strategy so this was the best I
could come up with after some experimenting with the original links
Robin supplied.  BIG]

<http://photos.msn.com/Viewing/Album.aspx?PST=8nK2AN1B!1LEiKSdooxx9
qadAutUVb7cgJyAtes4T6N!9W*zz!dL2qDtLZ9mTOT6U7EOq10VgAxQvY26ZMfz*w%24%24>

Please email [log in to unmask] for prices.