From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2006 21:17:25 -0800
::Stormy looks at the FML and then glances over at his mom who is
feverishly working over a calculator and under her breath mumbling
something about April 15th.  Stormy knows by day that his mom is a mild
mannered bookkeeper after all that is what keeps him in cheweasels and
the life of luxury to which he has become accustomed.  Stormy realizes
his mom could use some help and decides it is time to come off the long
Winter Cheweasel break that he has been taking and get back to work as a
Spokesferret::

Stormy here with some reminders for the humans who support the shelters
listed with Support Our Shelters (SOS) and for the shelters too.

SOS has arranged with Melatek (http://www.melatek.net) to offer discount
Melatonin Implants to the shelters listed with SOS.  If you would like
to order implants as a donation for your local shelter or a shelter you
support you can now order through SOS and have them shipped to the
shelter.  Just email my human at: [log in to unmask] for all
the info.

Also Stormy wants to remind all of you about the Shelter Bucks that the
Ferret Store is offering.  That is a great way to help shelters with
supplies and food.  Their bucks program lets you buy a card for the
shelter at a discounted price.  For ordering info just visit:
http://www.ferretstore.com/shelterbucks.html

If you are a shelter you should be receiving shelter email from my human.
She has been looking high and low for discounts and programs to help
shelters help shelter ferrets.  If you are not getting those emails or
aren't signed up with the SOS shelter list and would like to please
email.

While I am here doing my Spokesferret job I need to ask if any of you
shelters or ferrety businesses would be interested in donating to the
International Ferret Congress for their Louisville Forum April 22nd and
23rd.  Items are needed for raffles for the ELF program (Emergency Love
Fund) which helps shelters in ways that SOS can not.  SOS helps shelter
ferrets while the IFC can help the shelter itself.

Please email if you would like to exchange donations for a program ad in
the event program.

Stormy says thank for helping shelters and shelter ferrets.

Stormy out....

SOS http://www.supportourshelters.org
IFC http://www.ferretcongress.org