From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 07:44:16 -0800
Took me some time to get around to posting this one...

Did anyone see that BIG, beautiful full moon last week?  So huge and
bright!  I was staring up at it as it was rising and was a burnt-orangy
color.  I thought to myself how Gizmo would be gazing up at it from his
snuggly warm spot in the grass by the Bridge.  Then I thought of that song
from "An American Tail" (you know, Fievel!)..."Somewhere, out there"... I
thought of how Giz & I were looking at the same moon at the same time and
thinking about each other.  How beautiful it must have been at the Bridge,
with all that light reflecting off the lakes and waterfalls.  It made me
smile. :-)

Anyway, enough of the mushy stuff... I think BIG's middle name is either
Ivan or Irving.  :-)

=====
Aileen & the Herd minus one Herdling
Slinky, Kyle, Noel, Sandy, & Rootie the beagle
Missing Gizmo so much. We love you, baby.

"And when they sing wind-songs, they whisper to us, don't miss me too much.
The view is nice and I'm doing just fine." - Ashley