Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 03:23:44 EDT
Kylie Cotton said
>Hi Everyone, Can anybody tell me where I can get a pattern for ferret
>clothing?  Just a basic T-shirt design will do.  I'd like to try make
>my own for dress ups.  Any help is appreciated in advance.

I have some patterns I made years ago.  I think there might be 3-4, I
remember that one was a raincoat, not sure what others were.  If you
like, I would be willing to find them, trace them and mail them to you.
Just email me with your address and jive me a couple days to mail them.
Deva

www.ferretsunited.org-----The cool ferret website