From:
Alexandra Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 2010 09:55:21 +0000
Dear Ferret Folks-

Sorry that I only used half my brain yesterday, and sent in a rough
version of a post about my beloved Ferret Pez. It was supposed to go
into my "drafts" folder, but got sent instead. I think that was about
when I heard the dog begin her "I'm gonna yark" song in the living
room and I ran to investigate. Things went rapidly down hill from
there...chaos.

Apologies.

ANYHOO, the thing is I managed to get my hands on ten ferret Pez
dispensers, the ones from the "Golden Compass" movie that got so many
people gnashing their teeth over its perceived theology. I wish I could
have scooped up more. I found them at my favourite junk store, Ocean
State Job Lot. I don't care about the controversy, I just like having
a ferret Pez dispenser. I got them for a dollar a pop, and wish that I
had had more cash on me at the time. I went back the next day to learn
that a second grade teacher had cleaned them all out!

Here is a pic. Not a wonderful one, because I used my phone camera.
But it gets the idea across.

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/899/032510133300.jpg

I am happy to send one to each of the first ten people who email me to
ask. All *I* ask is that you send me four first class letter stamps,
the 44 cent ones. That $1.76 covers the cost of the dispenser,
envelopes, and postage. The envelope will be too thick to mail as a
letter. I will not become a Pez dispenser magnate at this rate. But
they are so very, very cool. Each pack contains a dispenser with a
beige, white and pink ferret face and two packs of Pez. The handles
are bright blue. Just the thing for a ferret fanatic's Easter Basket!

Alexandra in MA