From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 13:34:15 EDT
Deva and her work has been around for a long time.  I have heard of Deva,
and I've seen past graphics and her ferret fonts, but I've never seen her
pictures, and cartoons.  Her ferret cartoons have that cute, Japanese
anime quality but without "bubble heads".  They are anatomically correct
in other words.  They have smooth round lines, like Scotty Arsenaults
work (remember his online ferret cartoon movie about the two cartoon
ferrets in the petstore?).  This is fun stuff.  Great stuff.

<http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/Deva-CD.html>

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com