From:
kewlkritters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Nov 2001 13:29:48 -0800
Dooks all ~!

Sorry I have been amiss in responding to all the wonderful e-mails about
my litle encounter with the homeless man and Sacramento (Sassy).  I have
been completely overwhelmed by the amount of emails and cards I have
received.

Believe me though, I don't have any wings and I'm far from being an angel.
Certainly I was fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right
time.  Whether it was as an instrument of a Higher Power, or just plain
ol' luck.  I am truly greatful feeling that I was able to make a
difference in at least two lives.

Sacramento is making himself quite at home.  He is still in quarantine
for now but seems to be quite healthy and very active.  I'm certain his
former hooman would find great peace and comfort in knowing how you all
have welcomed him into this extended family of ours.

Warmest Fuzzies ~!~!

--
Kevin B and the Way Kewl Kritter Crew
~Lacey~Hershey~Sprite~Cuddles~Java~Miss Priss~Cinna~Racer~Patch~
~Mocha~Nikki~Selene~Skooter~Tootsie~Peabody~Sierra~Elway~Sacramento~
and Mist the Fer-Kat
Fosters - ~Stubbie~Sheba~
Guardian Fur-Angels -
~Furrice~Lady~Yogi~Nippy~Carri Jo~Putsie~Alyssa~Zeus~
~Rascal~Socks~Muttley~Dookesbury~Little Boy~Willie~Robin~Christina~
~Simon~Sasquatch~
Please see KITY=^..^=KAT's Fur Faces, Memorial for Zeus
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396/zeus.html
KRITTER KREW -
http://hometown.aol.com/kwildheart/myhomepage/pet.html
Prayers to the ill and those who have gone before us.  Hug your fuzzies
while you can, hold them in your heart when you can't.