Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:05:22 EST
I hope I am not too late for this - Here are the things I am thankful for:

I am thankful for the scurry of little fuzzy feet - sneaking into my
room at night to tip over my glass of water (no matter how much the p***
me off).

I am thankful for the little "presents" my little fuzzies leave me, in
every available corner.  They are such giving creatures aren't they?

I am thankful for the hours of fun that I have with them - watching and
playing.

I am thankful for the kitten, who thinks she is a ferret - and her
brother and sister cats, who KNOW they are cats.

I am thankful for the pet psychologist, who I am contemplating contacting
regarding the kitten's personality disorder.

I am thankful for our rescued dog, who before us, never knew life without
a "chain" or a harness.

I am thankful for the vet - who was able to surgically remove the harness
that the "old" owners had left on him so long, that it grew into his
skin.

I am thankful for his grateful kisses, each and every day.

I am thankful (and so are the fuzzies) for all the fuzzie back rides, he
gives them each and every day.  I am thankful for our shelters out here,
who allowed me to adopt my furrie friends.

I am most thankful for God allowing me to share my life with my four
handsome sons, who are all healthy and thriving, despite me being their
mother.

I am thankful for a second chance at love - that I no longer believed in
until I met my new husband.

I am thankful for each and every day that I can wake up and see the sun,
feel the warmth of it, and breathe the fresh air.

There are so many things that we as humans, can take for granted.  I
am thankful for this holiday - that reminds so many of us to "stop" and
count our blessings.

God Bless to all of you.  Have a SAFE and happy Holiday!!

Kim and her furrie army.