Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:00:30 EDT
Sorry. I just reread. The person who wrote about the Mckay Rescue does
not want any emails. I sent what I just sent to the FML to her also. So
I see now that she writes that she cannot respond to emails because she
is flooded with ferrets. That would make sense.

Is there anyone out there that can speak to this situation? Has anyone
seen a contract where the family has agreed to stop breeding? They had
so many ferrets and no room in their cages for them, and many pregnant.

If they could not sell them all, they would dump a large group. They
really only need 50 or so to continue on. I think this is the number I
was discussing with someone who breeds. They had way too many animals
there, with many pregnant.

As i understand it, the offspring of Mr. Mckay are really only aware of
how to do what they have been doing. They do not have jobs or skills to
allow them to make a living any other way than this, as I understand
it. The breeding in these horrible conditions is all they know, as it
has been conveyed to me.

So if there is no legal contract stating that the entire family is
never going to breed ferrets....I think we deserve to know that. There
is a difference between being an enabler for these people to go on
while rescuing the ferrets these folks have decided to dump at a
terrible expense to all, or to put an end entirely to the abuses we
saw on those pictures.

I just think it is fair for people to know if ferrets have actually
been taken from the premises. And is this to rescue many of the ferrets
there, but allow breeding to continue? Or was a strong legal contract
signed by the family so that the suffering at that farm of ferrets is
at an end? And if the contract was drawn up and signed...can it be
faxed to someone in SOS or to Big or to someone you major people on
this list trust? That way someone in the know can see if there really
is a legal contract....an end to the Mckay ferret farm.

I do not think I am writing this very well. But I have to get to work.
And I think this is important. I really am truly sorry for the wording
here. It seems actually kind of rude to me. Please forgive me, all of
you. I do not mean to hurt a cause or a shelter or a person. If anyone
wants to reword this so it does not sound so terse, that would be
great.

Thank you
Lisette