Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 16:03:06 -0500
Hi all dis be SaraFerret.  Sorry my human is so lates with dis posting
but she has been going to some kind of dr dat gives her shots in her
spines for pain.  Ouchy bets dat hurts.

Well anyways, Tubby, Lightning, Lil Man, GoGo and others from HeavenScent
shelter and of course me was on hand to greet Buddy when he arrives.  He
was so confused when he gots here, dat he just broke down and sobbed
despite all of ours hugs.  Poor baby.  I pats him and tells him dat I is
SaraFerret, one of de greeters at de Rainbow Bridge, and he has crossed
the biggest thing of his life.  Now his life will have no pain unless he
hunts for it.  Seeing his fur-friends really did cheer him up even tho
he did look at me strangely.  Now I know I am not de world's prettiest
ferret, but.... So I asks him whats was wrong and he says Oh I has heard
lots about you Ms SaraFerret, how pretty you are and nice you are.  Oh
wowsie did he get a big hug for dat.  (I'll say one ting for Buddy, he
sure has a future as a diplomat wit all his tact --yep I've been reading
dat dictionary book again).  Buddy saw all de colors of de wings all had
except de bridge greeters.  Well Bridge Greeters have white wings unless
dey specifically want a different color sorta like de humans' angels.
Well does I gets wings he asks?  What color would you like?  So I suggest
a walk to Kit and Kaboodle-de wing place while he thinks.  And his mouth
fell open when he saw de wing display.  Hows about dose blue ones up dere
wit ferrets on dem, he asks?  Well, Auntie Mary Ferret was quick like a
ferret out dere and measured him and got de wings and ran back to the
back room --did some nips and a lots of tucks and came out wit de wings
and tries dem on him.  Oh what a fit and just perfect as far as I knows
no one else in de ferret parts has a set of dose and den of course I
places de halo on him.  Oh he looked so sweet.

Since he had his busyness wit him, I knew dey would give him a tour of de
place but dere was one place dat dey did not know how to get to as only
de Bridge Greeters knew and of course de Boss.  So offs we went around
and around dese well traveled paths to de reflecting pool.  It looked
so inviting and blue (this is one reason it is off-limits except to us
greeters as it has no bottom).

I swishes de water and tell Buddy to swishes de water and all of a sudden
he sees Mommy Sandi who took him when no one else wanted him and of
course she was cwying.  Hey Mommy Sandi, look at me all dressed up in
wings and alldat and even a halo.  Whether she heard him or saw him I
do not know but she looked to de skies and smiled great big like she
saw him and he threw a kiss to her which should come to her at night
when she is sound asleep and in her dreams she will see Angel Buddy in
his wings and halo and she will feel de wetness of his kiss and de faint
smell of eau de Buddy and she will know that something has happened.

Love and huggies from all
SaraFerret