From:
Randy Ferret Aid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2006 09:21:46 -0400
Wow, Wolfie, you're sneaky!!!  Great shots :)

I have to say THANK YOU to ALL of you.  This year's conference couldn't
have been pulled off without all of your support and love.

Renee, the house is SOOOO much quieter without your cooking and setting
off the alarms :) AND as for me being able to cook, thanks for the plug
but everything you ate here, YOU cooked with the exception of the FROZEN
dinners I made for us on Wednesday :) Dr. McNicholas took over the
cooking task when you left and we still ate well :)

I have to apologize to Dr. Karen and Dr. McNicholas.  I dragged them all
over while they were staying with me after the conference to watch the
World Cup.  They were really good sports about it though :)

All of you who attended hold a super special place in my heart.  Here's
to the next one which I'm sure will be even better.  We keep growing and
learning with each one.  Linda Iroff will be announcing where the next
one will be sometime during the summer and Canada's next one will be in
Alberta in a couple of years :)

Miss Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society