From:
Stan Siatkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 1996 11:20:58 -0500
We just switched from an all-couch home to an all-futon home, and it's been
wonderful.  No more scatching inside the couch.  No more torn material.  No
more frustrating times getting Mookie to come out of there.  No more bad
smells from inside from stashed food and...whatever.  And, best of all, the
ferrets don't seem to miss their hidey holes.  At least, there's no
whistful, longing stares at the spot on the futon where, if it was a couch,
they'd be able to get into.

And the futons we got are supremely comfortable and versatile. There are
a lot of cut-rate, cheap, thin futons available, but if you're willing to
spend a bit more, you CAN get good value, style and comfort. I'd certainly
recommend them for all ferret homes.

Stan, Terrie & Jen, with Mookie, Psycho, Cecil & Cocoa in Toronto