Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 22:28:04 -0400
We have provided Top Quality bedding for almost 2 years with proceeds
aiding the Medical, Food and Care for the many previously unwanted
ferrets we have given a forever home to.  We also continue to donate our
products to many ferret people in need.  Customers RAVE about our bedding
and VERY REASONABLE PRICES as we continue to add more items to our Ebay
store daily..  Please take a look and SEE WHAT YOUR FUZZIES HAVE BEEN
MISSING!!  !!  Our Gang of Fuzzies Thank You!!
http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding