From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Aug 1998 22:17:28 -0600
I should find out this week the proposal from the Golden Spike Arena in
Ogden , Utah, this week.  If there are any Ferret Clubs, Organizations, etc.
that are interested in participating (Utah, Wyoming, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona,
California, Colorado, Montana, Oregon, etc) please notifiy me with an
address to mail information.

If you are a FERRET business and would be interested in booth space or
advertising at the show, also, please send me a snail mail address so I may
forward you information as soon as I get it.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone out here in the wild open spaces.
Keep reading the FML for further details.

Rick
United Ferret Organization (excluding Mass)