From:
Matt Gurule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 1997 14:53:06 -0400
I have a 9 month old Female Ferret(pebbles), I've had her for about a month.
Pebbles loves to chase after my cat but my cat just runs away scared as
could be.  I recently was given a new kitten, Pebbles pretty much ignores
the kitten(but love's his kitten food)......but once and a while Pebbles
starts sniffing out the new kitten and then goes for its neck trying to bite
him.....the kitten is only 7 weeks old and small, so what I'm wondering is
if pebbles is trying to play or is she basicly thinking since this kitten is
so small that is along the lines of a rat for hunting or something like
that.  Since I'm new to the ferret world I would appriciate any feed back if
Pebbles is being playful or just being mean.

Thanx