From:
zoosferretsanctuary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Dec 2009 17:25:20 -0600
A few days ago a box was left on our porch. It contained a 15# bag of
Totally Ferret Baby formula kibble & three bags of Dookers Delights
ferret treats. There was no note inside, and no explanation.

I immediately emailed April. Because she sponsors two of ours, and is
on our safe list, I believed it was a Christmas gift from her. Our
email bounced back three times.

Today, I CALLED April. She sheepishly confessed that no, the box was
not from her. They have been experiencing email/computer problems,
and a few things have become scrambled. (Things are still not right!)
She remembered someone had called this in as a gift to Zoo`s Ferret
Sanctuary on, or about November 30th, but she couldn`t remember exactly
who.

So, who do we thank for this wonderful gift?

With 4 fosters returning home after the dad lost his apartment, a
rescue of two more (eight hours away!) to help a friend, two MORE,
because one of a bonded pair developed a severe health issue--and
a really severe biter we`re rehabbing, we just hit 79 (an all time
high for us!)

Bless your heart, whoever you are. If you`re reading this, please
email us. We are so grateful.

Love,
Zoo

[Posted in FML 6541]