From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 18:48:01 -0700
Greetings;)

Due to the new rules and regulations we will be closing our Store on
June 15th...

We are starting a medical fund on our group and $4.00 from every sale
will be going towards this most worthy cause.  If you have never gone
to our store take a few minutes & check it out?  Granted some of the
clothing & ferret items say ClubMedFerrets but lots of things do not
(baseball caps,clocks,Mugs,etc)  The artwork on the items was done by
an up & coming web designer/artist Bonny McCalister and will not be
found elsewhere..plus the items are truly top notch......so just click
below (on my store signature) and go browse.

We will be there until the 15th...i'm sure you will find something you
can not live without!  Thank you;))

Tara

Join our Ferret Group!! Club Med Ferrets
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clubmedferrets
NEW! Go shopping with CMF, proceeds go to Shelters!
http://www.geocities.com/clubmedferrets