From:
FUZZY!!!! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 May 1996 22:15:09 -0400
Hi Ya'll

Rascal went to the vet today for her shot (Thanks for the referral Tom -
he's awesome).  She weighed in at one pound even.  She had a shot of
Fervac-D and is doing great.  I also discovered today that she hates Bitter
Apple and likes Ferretone - Think I've got some great training aids.  Took
her to Petsmart with me before the vets - She was a little frightened but
did OK.  Discovered she's not afraid of other animals.  I tired her out a
lot before the vet trip.  She was so tired she could hardly keep her eyes
open and didn't even try to bite him once!!!!!  He said he was glad she was
calm.  Anyway, some of the ladies at the vets were intrested in getting in
touch with the shelter in the Atlanta area.  Please someone e-mail me the
name and phone number of the people who run it.  Thanks bunches.

Holly Callaway