From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 1996 17:04:07 -0400
Re: Dr. Bronner's peppermint soap

I have used a small diluted portion mixed with a small portion of Avon
Skin-so-soft oil for my babies baths for many years and our flea problem is
at a minimum.  It never goes away completely as our Wolf stays outside
during the day and we have a very sandy soil in our yard.  But we think the
soap and oil combined is a big help and we've never had any of our babies
get sick because of it as we rinse them off completely and towel dry them.

Cheers, chuckles and Howls from the crew......
Brandy (the fuzzy who is always running cause there's never enough time)
Rascal (Mama's kissy face lover boy fuzzy)
Lobo (the Guard Wolf)
and their Mama too!