From:
Shawn and Lori <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 03:27:19 -0800
Hello all,

We were very disappointed when our weekend Dook-N-Dance fundraiser at
the eBay store Turn Back the Clock DVDs netted a profit for the shelter
of only $2.65; three items were sold: twoo nature VHS and a horror DVD
set.  We are working up a plan to continue the sale for this coming
weekend (March 26-29), and we will post with further details as we adjust
inventory and eligible Dook-N-Dance fundraiser items.  We appreciate
those who have helped support this North Carolina ferret rescue thus
far, and we hope we will gather further financial support this weekend.
Linda, Jane and the 60+ fuzzy ones are counting on a great sales weekend,
so let's not let them down!

From:
Lori and Rat's Brats
(Lance, Merlin, Nikita, Pirate and Sandy)

Turn Back the Clock DVDs
Address: stores.ebay.com/turnbacktheclockdvds
Email: [log in to unmask]