From:
amanda siemens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2002 08:15:40 -0500
It never ceases to amaze me how "my" words keep changing.  This is exactly
what happens when some one starts to twist what someone said then suddenly
everybody thinks that they said something that was not what they said at
all.  This is absolulty rediculous.  Illustrated by people thinking my
son was a "hulking teenager" I mentioned before I even GOT Monty than my
son was 18 MONTHES!  If someone cannot read then don't get mad at me for
it.  This is exactly why I left the list last time, and I am not about to
listen to this crud again.  For those who kept a view of reality about
this, thank you for your understanding, please e-mail if you'd like to
here how Monty is doing.  I am leaving this list.  There are some great
people on here but the not so great ones are just having a feild day!  So
bye to my friends on here, I hope to hear from you and let you know how
Monty Fuzzbelly is doing.

Amanda and Monty the Shoehound

 a) Have you lost your mind?
 b) Do you have a ferret?
If you answered yes to both these questions...... LOOK BEHIND THE COUCH!

http://www.homestead.com/revelationstoday/rev1.html