Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2007 04:49:41 -0800
I don't know about sniffing bald bellies but I am not shy about my love
of the smell of a hob in rut. I bury my face in Seabastian's belly as
if attaching an oxygen mask, his paws strapped around my head and waft
in that musky big boy until the fur goes up my nose.....and then I go
take an Allegra. No belly button kissing though. There are laws in MD.
He's just put on his winter weight and coat..the rut should begin any
time now and my nosey and toeseys are tappin in anticipation!.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm Good.

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.