From:
Julie LeDuc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 17:32:44 -0600
Hello again to the list.
Well, unfortunately, our newest addition brought home more than just
love...she brought a cold with her as well.  Now the whole brood is
sneezing their heads off and generally miserable.  They still eat and
drink, so I know they are okay and not deathly ill.  And they still play,
dook and dance..in between sneezing fits. :)  I recall from another list
that ferts can tolerate dimetapp.  Is my memory correct and if so, what
is the dosing information.  I certainly don't want to overdose my babies.
But I also want to make them feel better.

thanks..

--Julie
JoJo
Eduardo
Corey
Ginger (I didn't mean to mommy, really I didn't!)