From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 08:39:58 -0500
Hi all--
Cully loves to have the spot between his shoulderblades rubbed-- he'll arch
up into it until he's standing on tippy-toes, then he'll fall over and twist
around so I can get his belly too.  His tail goes totally puffy, too.  Silly
ferret.

earthquakes-- we had one here in Montreal last spring, and both of my
ferrets woke me up right before by acting like lunatics (more so than
normal), jumping all over the bed without even biting each other.  They
definitely know that these things are coming well before we do!

Walks: my two are way more comfortable outside at dusk or on cloudy days--
I think they feel too exposed in the daylight, especially since they don't
seem to see that well in bright light.  They still want to get into
everything, making one's walk more of a zigzag than a straight line, but
they aren't so scared of the open spaces.  Hope this helps!

Regina
Cully ("a little to the right-- no, down-- yep, that's it" FWOMP)
Amelia ("Amelias like their backs scratched but they don't fall down")

Regina Harrison
PhD Student, Anthropology
Joint Co-ordinator, AGSEM-- McGill's TA union
McGill University
Montreal, Quebec
"If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keep dancing" --Peggie Lee