From:
James Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 07:21:05 EST
Can anyone help me?

I live in england and have two ferrets a hob and a jill land I want to
breed my jill this season.  But the problem is that they are mother and
son.  I have heard about the possibility of "line breeding" I think that's
what it's called when you breed ferrets from the same family.  I have been
told that the kits are born without any abnormalities and was wondering if
this was true.  (otherwise i can breed her with someone else I know who
keeps ferrets)  If anyone knows or has had any experience with this please
could you e-mail me at [log in to unmask] with the subject as ferrets.

Thank you.