From:
Sandra Browning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2001 00:11:28 EDT
Sandee would you please watch for Chara, a tiny sable girl who was helped
to the Rainbow Bridge at 2:12 today.  She'll be carrying a bright orange
stuffed worm with her, her baby and constant companion for the past 6+
years.  Please see that Chapper, Cheba, Billy and Jay meet her.

Please tell Chara that I didn't understand how much she needed to go after
her surgery, that I kept hoping she'd recover and be healthy again.  I know
she held on for my sake, until I realized how badly she needed to go.  I'm
just so sorry that I put her thru so much before realizing she needed to
go to the Bridge.  Please let her know how proud I am of her for the way
she left with so much dignity and no fear.

Chara, you taught Mommy lessons in love that will never be forgotten.
Please be happy at the Rainbow Bridge, know that you'll always be loved
and remembered.  Please tell Chapper, Cheba, Billy and Jay how loved they
were and still are, and how very much each of them are missed.

Until we meet again, my precious girl!  Mommy loves you and will see you
in the future!

Sandi, loving mom of Chapper, Cheba, Billy, Jay and now Chara, angels at
the Rainbow Bridge.