From:
Sonya Grable <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 23:37:42 GMT
Hi-

I spoke with Amy, at Californians for Ferret Legalization today, and she
confirmed that the Sierra Club in CA does indeed, oppose legalizing
domesticated ferrets in that state.

This may or may not be the case in other states, but my own personal
decision is not to support any branch of any organization that has such a
close-minded, one-sided, and narrow view of another organization, which
clearly has extensive proof and factual data to support and validate its
cause.

Again... just my own personal decision.

For information regarding this and more, you can visit:
www.ferretcompany.com

Sonya